Last week was quite exciting! I received my first ever VoxBox from Influenster! If you would like to check out what Influenster is all about please CLICK HERE.
I must admit, it was exciting to see this orange box of goodies in my mail box. I quickly got it home decided to open it up right away (of course)!
1. belVita Breakfast Biscuits: I must admit, I was little skeptical about this item. At first site the words "breakfast biscuits" sounded a bit boring. I imagined it tasted like some plain, flavorless wheat product. When I opened the box I decided to leave this item til' morning since it seemed I should try it at breakfast time. The next morning it was raining and I was in a rush, so I grabbed the package and ate as I rushed around. OH MY GOODNESS! This stuff was actually pretty good! It's made with all these whole grains and is so crispy and crunchy. The flavor is awesome too. My particular sample was cinnamon and it tasted like a really good crispy graham cracker. If you eat the whole little individually wrapped pack it really fills you up and helps you feel full until your next meal time (at least I did). I loved it so much that I went and bought a big box. That box has disappeared and I went and bought two more of their smaller boxes. Those smaller boxes have all been devoured, too! My kids and even my hubby have been eating them for breakfast or snacks. If you love a light breakfast, belVita might be a good addition to your routine. I loved it with coffee!
2. Colgate Optic White Products: This was a really neat surprise in the VoxBox. They sent whole line of products to use together! It included the mouthwash, toothpaste and toothbrush! First, I must warn you. The flavor is pretty intense, so if you are one to shy away from strong flavored toothpastes, you may want to steer clear. However, it really does leave your teeth feeling clean! And when all the products are used together, you can see whitening results as little as five days. I really loved the toothbrush. Mine was about ready for replacement and the Optic White toothbrush has all these really neat bristles that really help you get in there and get your teeth clean.
3. Vaseline Spray 'n Go Moisturizer: If you haven't seen the commercial for this, check it out HERE. I just love how quickly this girl gets ready! It really does go on pretty fast and absorbs well, especially after a shower. It leaves my skin pretty soft all day. However, on my drier spots (like my knees, elbows, etc.), I sprayed a little more just to moisturize that area properly. I loved the light, clean scent this lotion has.
4. nectresse: This was literally the "sugar" part of the Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox. I love that this sugar alternative is made from natural elements. It made from Monk fruit which is found in Asia. I have been enjoying it in my coffee in the morning while I eat my belVita breakfast biscuit. The VoxBox also came with several recipes. I am hoping to give them a try soon!
5. Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil-Controlling Towelettes: This product left me feeling so nostalgic! How so, you ask? Well, when I was a pre-teen I used to use witch hazel as an astringent and when I opened on of the Dickinson's towelettes the smell of witch hazel brought back many memories. I had forgotten what a wonderful product witch hazel can be, especially for your skin. I really liked these towelettes. They come individually wrapped so you can toss them in your purse, diaper bag, backpack, etc. and use whenever you need to freshen up your face. The towelettes also contain aloe, so your skin is left feeling soft and clean. I would really like to check out the rest of the Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel line and try out some of their other witch hazel products.
Well, that's my review of the products. Please feel free to leave me any questions or leave a comment if you have tried any of these products, too!