Saturday, March 30, 2013

Global Green USA Green School Makeover Competition Presented by Pureology

Hey there!  Just thought I would share some quick information on a really neat competition out there for schools.  The deadline is coming up in a couple of days, but I believe it's worth sharing.  The Global Green's USA Green School Makeover Competition presented by Pureology (try saying that 10 times fast) is a neat competion where you can win money for your school to take steps in the greener direction! 
Ever since I was a kid I've always had a drive to be more green and learn about new ways to recycle.  Though I do try to do little things around the house, I think it's a neat idea to really teach kids about at school to the point where it becomes a part of their daily routine.  That's why I decided to enter my daughter's school.  After entering and exploring the competition's website I also found some other neat facts that make having a greener school that much better.  For example, did you know that having greener schools can improve student performance!  Also, greener school have usually save more funds for student resources all while reducing their carbon footprint!  Sounds like a win/win to me!

If you are interested in entering your school please visit their website by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment