Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guess who's back?

Okay, that was a lame question, I know.  It's been a crazy last 6 months or so.  It was the holidays and then having a baby, then end of the school year and moving took up a great deal of my time.  Not that I am making excuses, right? Anyway, been missing my blog and said to myself I would get back to writing once summer started.  Well, then summer started and here we are, it's mid-July and summer is almost over.  Seriously, who the heck has the clock and calendar on warp speed?
So, I had some great ideas for a new blog.  I was terribly excited and was about to start it all up with my clever play on words title and everything.  However, something told me to do a quick internet search and see if anyone had been just as genius as me.  Turns out, I am not a genius...or maybe I am, but I am not a lone genius.  Well, needless to say, that sucked and now I am back to the drawing board.
So, with that said, I hope to be writing a bit more on here.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment