Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shhh, it's a surprise!

So, my husband and I are brewing up quite a plan.  We were inspired by the new Disney Parks commercials showing actual videos of families surprising their kids with trips to Disney.  It turned out that we had some hotel points and card card points and decided to use them towards a vacation in Florida which ends in Orlando.  Our kids do not know where we are ending up and just think we are going to visit friends.  My eldest even asked if we could go to Disney World, but I explained that we couldn't because it was expensive and on the other side of the state.  She was sad, but understood.  I can't wait to see their faces!

p.s. This commercial that I posted is my favorite.  I cry every single time I see it.  As cliche as it sounds, they do grow-up too fast.  We wanted to go to Disney while their imaginations are still so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment