Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday....OUCH!

Well, sometimes you should take your own advice.  If you read the post below this one I talked about how important it is to take care of your skin.  Well, apparently that advice went in one ear and out the other.   Today I was helping out at my daughter's school.  They spent most of the day outside enjoying awesome water activities and huge water slides.  I was in the shade for the most part, but I did take few minutes to walk around to check on some stuff and even told some kids to put on a shirt or some more sunscreen.  Well, that is enough to get a small sunburn on my shoulders.  Thankfully, it is small and thankfully I bought some aloe vera gel this past weekend.  I had placed it in the fridge and have been enjoying that awesomeness since I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment