Thursday, August 26, 2010

Themes/Thankful Thursday!

I haven't been posting on here that much lately.  I feel like I have so much I could write about, but don't have the time or don't get inspired enough.  Especially this week!  School started and it has been hard adjusting back to a set schedule.  Waking up at 6am or earlier has been rough especially with a baby who occasionally still wakes up in the middle of the night and a two-year old who for some reason has got into the habit of waking up at about 3am to have a sip of juice or eat a piece of sliced turkey cold cuts.  YAWN! 
Anyway, I thought I would add themes to the days of the week, so when I do have some time I can work on that theme and maybe be a little inspired. So, if you haven't figured it out Thursday will be about things I am thankful for. 
Today's shout out will be about family and my husband.  My husband's job has had him out-of-town for four weeks.  Although, I do stay at home with my children everyday, it's quite the different thing when you are alone all day.  Thankfully, my nieces are so great about helping out when I need a hand.  It's been such a help!  I am also thankful for my husband.  I know he misses his kids so much and being away, eating out everyday isn't what it's cracked up to be.  He works hard so I can stay home with the kids and it is such a blessing to be able to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment