Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday- 9/30/10

Well, it's Thursday and I am definatly so thankful for a lot of things but here are the ones that are sticking out in my mind today.
1. For a really good sale find.  I went to our local Burke Outlet looking for some jeans.  I found a pair that was my size.  Noticed that it had one of it's little additional percentage off stickers on it, but didn't really notice how much it would come out to.  Well, it turns out they were 95 percent off!  I got the jeans for fifty cents!!  And they are a name brand jean too...not like a super expensive name brand but a brand that would normally cost around 20 bucks or so.
2.  I am thankful for fertility treatments.  I personally had trouble getting pregnant with my first two children but never really had to take treatments to have them.  One of my facebook friends just found out today that her IVF worked and she is now pregnant!  It makes me so happy for them even if I don't know them that well. 
3.  For family...really, they are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I notice you didn't say you were thankful for your beloved old neighbors that use to leave across the street! Whats up with that? Lol : ) You are like the most amazing sell finder I have ever met! You seriously have a gift and I miss having you around to share all your special deals with!

    ReplyDelete