Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wordy Wednesday-9/22/10

So today instead of a quote I thought I would post a video to a song I just love!  I have had a couple of crumby moments in the last two months, but I have been keeping head up best I can.  I have been telling myself, "You can have a bad day, but you can't let the bad day have you."  Yesterday, I happened to hear this song.  I instantly loved the great beat and the message of the song.  It so happy and just lifts your spirit up.  I then looked into the artist and found out he sang another great happy song that I liked called, "Say Hey (I Love You)". The artist who sings it is also an activist for world peace and other great organizations and wants to write music that helps bring joy to people.  I have him on my list of music I need to buy.
So here it is....I just wanted to share this song for anyone who is having a bad day, week, month or year....the storm is passing and the sunshine will come!

Micheal Franti and Spearhead
"Sound of Sunshine"

No comments:

Post a Comment